simplicity        elsewhere        favorites        contact

6.25.2013

the weekend.

First off kids, I have a confession. These pictures are all from the weekend...two weekends ago. Yeah, sorry about that. Sometimes life just gets away from me, and the priority of blogging moves to the back burner.
I wish so much that I could say life is beautiful and summer-y right now, but for the most part I'm inside my room studying, because I'm doing four years of high school in just three. I knew it was going to be this way, but the expectation is always different from the reality. Last weekend was a pause in the monotony, and I hung out with two of my best friends and did crazy things like deciding spontaneously to jump, fully clothed, in a lake we passed on our bike ride.
Here's to adventures, even if they don't turn out the way you expect. That's the beauty of the present.
xx.
+listen