simplicity        elsewhere        favorites        contact

6.22.2012

love, me

Photobucket
Dear summer nights,
You've been a bit hot for my liking as of late, but I think I like you anyways. Especially when you involve mason jar lanterns.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dear summer flowers,
I'm just really glad you exist, that's all.

Photobucket
Dear afternoon window light,
Will you marry me?
Photobucket
Dear pale blue nail polish,
You are my new favorite. I will be forever endebted (literally!) to Essie because of their scathingly brilliant array of colors.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dear Regi, Elinor, and Charlotte,
Pretty please can I just keep you? I don't think any of you could get any cuter, and I had the most fun time babysitting you :)
Photobucket
Dear black and white portraits,
You blow me away every time.

Love,
Me
p.s. Just so y'all know, I didn't make this idea up :) I've seen it floating around on several other blogs.