simplicity        elsewhere        favorites        contact

3.20.2012

flower hunting

Yesterday was my favorite. My dad and I took a lovely daytrip to the little almost-island town where we're from. (We want to move back there soon.) The day included lots of spring-ness and flowers and green leaves, biking around town, the beach, and Anthropologie. (Eeep!!! I'll tell y'all about it next time--for now I will restrain my inner fangirl.) If it were only for the flowers, this season would still be my favorite time of year. The little town we travelled to is 2-3 weeks ahead of where we live at the moment, and I may or may not have taken an inordinate amount of time hunting flowers to photograph and admire. It's debatable :)
I am so eager to move back home, and among those gorgeous flowers, serenaded by trilling songbirds, and breathing the salty sea air, I knew that it's where I belong.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
a fairy could live here. seriously.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Which ones were your favorite?
Happy first day of spring! 

p.s. Stay tuned for the next post in which I show y'all my beloved beach :)