simplicity        elsewhere        favorites        contact

11.14.2011

so I've mastered self-timer now...

At least, I think I have. But I haven't quite gotten the model face down yet...mine is something between a cheesy grin and an I-have-know-idea-what-I'm-doing attempt at normalcy. So don't be concerned if in a lot of the following pictures, I crop off the photo at the neck. :P
  However, I just bought a really cute pair of silver-ish pumps, and I wanted to do an outfit post. (My first one, I should add. Please put up with my moment inexperience :)







top-Vintage Suzy//jeans//Miley Cyrus/Max Azria//pumps: Xhilaration//belt:thrifted//necklace: Body Central
And there you have it! What do you think? I'd love to hear your yea or nay about the pumps in a comment below :)
Happy Monday!
Simi