simplicity        elsewhere        favorites        contact

7.14.2011

I apologize on behalf of Blogger...

Blogger, listen to me.
I take care of you,
I post, I give you plenty of words
to eat. Why do you not love 
me back???????
.....................
Those exact words have been muttered through clenched teeth over and over between today and yesterday...Blogger is having a looooong hiccup/mild convulsion. Please excuse me while I go outside to chop wood.

in case you were wondering...
I had a wonderful post all prepared for you, and Blogger did some well, uncharacteristic things and now I don't. 


:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((


So, please understand I haven't posted for a while: on top of Blogger's problems, I also got sick over the last few days. Not. Fun.
Hopefully, I'll be back up posting soon! Thanks for your much needed patience.
~xoxo, Simi