simplicity        elsewhere        favorites        contact

11.14.2012

wednesday afternoon | light & shadows

This afternoon I was intentional.
Intentional with my photography, intentional with my living. I journaled, read a letter from a dear friend, (which came at the right place, at the right time), and took pictures of the darling "field notes" notebook she sent me. I couldn't choose which one was my favorite, so I put three in here. I sipped Tazo tea, and created a little photo essay of the experience.
I experimented with bright light and deep shadows, I tried out a new poetry technique. I wore a perfectly cozy autumn sweater, and watched the gold-tinted sun slip behind the tree line.
I'm really proud of this set, and of an afternoon well-spent.
How was your Wednesday, friend?
xo.

p.s. I'm sorry if I'm constantly vacillating between "my life is so terrible!" and "everything is hunky dory." Neither of those perspectives are ever completely accurate, but, c'est la vie!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket