simplicity        elsewhere        favorites        contact

8.12.2012

the future

Due to all the web trouble I've been experiencing, I'm reposting this again, and hopefully this time it will show up on your dashboards. Thanks for being patient with me :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(photographs from June)
There are so many possibilities, tied up in little brown paper packages in the dusty corners of my soul. I don't know which one to explore first, and I don't know anything, really. Through a haze of memories and dreams, uncertainties loom big and reality seems small. The path is changing course and the stars are shifting in their constellations, and I can't see anything past today, save for misty images and and wavering mirage. I know what I want to do, and I have an idea of what I want to be, but how do I get there? Everything around me is changing, but sometimes, a detour is just what you need.
xo.
..............................................
I'm sorry this is a bit late, but it's time to announce the Shabby Apple giveaway winner! *drumroll, please*...and the winner is Melissa! Shabby Apple has contacted you with instructions.