simplicity        elsewhere        favorites        contact

7.03.2012

afternoon light & dreams

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The afternoon sun is strong and honey tinted, dancing through the criss-crossed windows panes, creating intricate designs on the parallel slats of wood. I forgot how beautiful this could be, this drop-everything-and-take-pictures kind of light that snag the dreams from my heart at 1/1000 of a second. Blinking in the luminance, my dreams and thoughts mingle and flow, becoming lost in the steady journey of the sun across the sky. Filtered into organized patterns, they escape my mind and travel into space, bursting into stars and planets. That's what I see when the light trickles down through the windows. My dreams becoming stars.
xo.
p.s. Guest posting over here today! Take a peek?