simplicity        elsewhere        favorites        contact

2.14.2012

the love story of my heart

      My love story cannot be spelled out in human terms just now, yet it runs deep and passionate, even beyond what I can imagine. Mystery wraps this story tightly, a crimson cord weaving through the pages, too high and lofty for my paltry mind to comprehend. This love story originates with death, the most unlikely of beginnings. My Beloved captured my heart with His own life in a daring rescue to save me from the darkness I unknowingly loved. Perhaps the most astonishing facet of this redemption was not that my Lover paid for my life with His own blood, but that this occurred when I did not yet love Him. In the beginning, I even scorned the sacrifice He had made for me. 
     Pursuing my heart, He was unwilling to give up despite my disregard. Soon I had no choice but to succumb to the fervor with which He sought for me. The moment I surrendered, my heart lost all control as His immense passion flooded my life in a torrential niagara. I need not the love of another man when I am already captured by a vast, immeasurable love such as this. 
....................................................................................