simplicity        elsewhere        favorites        contact

9.09.2011

the kind of photographer I wish to be {part one}




{an inspiration post}
.........................................................................

Here is a compilation of some of my favorite photographs that I admire--I promise to myself I will be this good someday!

This is a perfect capture of the life of a "photog"--someday, this will be me :) {by Olivia Bell}
{rosanna bell}

{simply bloom photography}

 {divas and dreams}


 {florabella collection}



{ashley mcnamara} p.s. I just finished drawing this picture! I'll post my drawing soon :)


{farmgirl in flipflops}


{olivia collins}
{carlotta cisternas}
{denne alise}

*note: These photos are copyrighted by the owners. I put them on my blog purely for inspiration, no copyright infringement intended.
Hope y'all have a lovely weekend!
xoxo
Simi