simplicity        elsewhere        favorites        contact

8.11.2011

fiery red, like me

That should be a novel title :)
.............................................................





  Sometimes, I fall for a random urge to paint my nails in a crazy/cool/amazing way, and so, I'll try to give y'all a little tutorial on how to get this fiery look.
Obviously, you can use any colors you like--I used two, but you could use as many as you can fit onto your nail! If you're using two colors, paint each nail in alternating hues. (For instance, if you're using red and silver, it would be red, silver, red, silver, etc.) You don't have to let it dry. Then, using your nail polish brush, put a large dot of each color of polish on each nail. After you've done that to one nail, take a toothpick and swirl the two colors around, trying not to blend them together, but just swirl them into each other. After doing that to all nails, let them dry! Helloo, amazing nails!
xoxo,
Simi